Calendar of Events
Men's League 2021 Season
President & Vice President: Brian Wahlheim & Hank Smeltzer
All men are invited to join the Men’s League which begins April 29 th . League dues are $30.00 and can be paid in the Pro Shop. When you sign up, please be sure to include your shirt size for prize giveaways.
- Everyone will play for themselves with your net handicap score being the score that is recorded for the league.
- Each week consists of 9 holes of scoring handicapped.
- Points will be awarded for how you finish each week which go toward your overall GCC tour point standing.
- Ties will divide the 1, 2, 3 and 4 position points by 4.
- Fry Nights will be Position Nights and will be worth more points.
- End of year prizes will be awarded to the top 40 players.
April 29th - League Play Begins
May 13th - Steak Fry
June 10th - Steak Fry
July 21st - No League
July 8th - Steak Fry
August 5th - League Play Ends - Pork Chop Night
August 19th - League Fun Day / Awards - Pork Burgers
Ladies League 2021 Season
President & Vice President: Marsha Loucks & Jeanie White
Membership is open to all women members of the Geneseo Country Club. Each Wednesday, May through August, the Geneseo Country Club is reserved from 12:00 pm to 6:00 pm. Play begins at 9:00 am with a weekly draw, but you can play anytime during the day with your friends to qualify for Wednesday prizes.
- New members of the Ladies' Golf League establish a handicap as they play throughout the season.
- Returning members need not qualify for league play.
- If Wednesday play is not possible some weeks, play another day. Just notify a league representative when you will golf and turn in a scorecard (verified by another club member, i.e. husband, friend) by Thursday am.
- Everyone will play for themselves and not as a team member.
- Each person's flight will be determined by their play throughout the season.
- Prizes will be awarded at the closing dinner in August.
The cost is just $30.00 for the Ladies Golf League, $1.00 for Ringers (optional). Checks can be made payable to the Geneseo Country Club Ladies’ League and mailed to Marsha Loucks, 323 N. Stewart St.., Geneseo, IL 61254.
May 5th - Opening Day Scramble & Dinner
May 12th - Ladies League Begins
June 23rd - Scramble & Lunch
July 21st - Medalist
August 4th - Last League Play
August 11th - Closing Scramble/Dinner & Awards
Couple's Two Ball League 2021 Season
The Two-Ball would like to welcome all club members. Tee off between 4:00 and 6:30 PM each Friday. There is no fee to play. Course bar & upstairs will be open on Friday Nights from June 4th - August ?
June 4th - Starts
June 16th - Pasta Dinner
July 2nd - Dinner, Band & Fireworks
"Ribs Music Fest"
Saturday, Sept. 25th
5:30pm Cocktails -, 6:30pm Dinner $20
and Music to follow
Reservations require by Thurs., Sept 16
Contact Carmen 309-944-3666 or email@example.com